Do you want to do a doctorate at the UdG?
If you have a research project that excites you, viable in between three and five years, keep in mind the following:
- Consult the training offer of the Doctoral School of the UdG: See information on all programmes .
- Consult the list of thesis supervisors for the programme you are interested in: You can consult the people linked to the research lines of a doctoral programme . Each has a link to their personal page with their research activities and contact details. Contact people with interests similar to yours. You can ask for help from the program coordinator, whose email address is published on the same website.
- Talk openly to supervisors you know who are doing research you find exciting.
- Consult the access requirements, the calendar and the pre-registration process: See all the information .
- Check the grants and scholarships you can take advantage of: See all the information .
- Check the grants and scholarships you can take advantage of: Access .